Welcome. Thanks for being here. Your privacy and protection are important to us!
What Information We Collect
Information You Provide.
We collect any information the Users provide by means of, but not limited to, registering on our Site, visiting our Site, filling out forms or surveys, subscribing to a newsletter or program updates and sales, ordering a product or service, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate:
- Contact information including email address
- Physical address if needed to fulfill an order
- Payment information will be collected by a trusted third party service such as Square or PayPal.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
Information We Collect.
We collect information about Users when they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used to connect to our Site, and other operating system information such as Internet service providers and other similar information.
How We Use and Why We Collect Your Information
This Site collects and uses User collected information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs.
- To personalize your user experience. We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. We may also use this information to help us display information to you that is tailored to your personal preferences, interests, and activities.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide when placing an order only to provide the service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service such as payment collection and email service providers.
- To administer content, promotion, survey, or other Site features that the User has requested.
- To send periodic emails.
The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and/or requests or questions. If User decides to join our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, and other related information. Otherwise, the User will receive only emails based on the information they requested. Each User has control over what emails are shared with them and always have the option to unsubscribe from future emails. We include the option to control User email preferences and unsubscribe at the bottom of every email.
How We Maintain and Protect Your Information
We adopt standard security protocols in regards to data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel. The third party service providers this Company uses are held to the highest standards of security and privacy in data collection. We collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, though that may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
What Information We Disclose
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal data and information. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Like most commercial businesses, this Company collects cookies (and technical equivalents such as social media pixels) to enhance the User experience. The User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and often to track information such as browser type, device used, and how the website is explored by the User.
You Have the Right to Disable Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Note: If you turn cookies off, it may turn off some of the features of this Site.
Users may find content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear or cookies used on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. This Company is not intended for children under the age of 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13, and ask that if you are under 13 years of age, you do not provide any information to this Company.
GDPR Rights and Your Acceptance of Terms
As of June 15, 2019, we’ve adopted guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your rights under this regulation include:
- You have the right to request access to your data, rectify or erase your data, control your data, and the right to be “forgotten” by this Company.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authorities over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation if you believe we have violated any of these privacy laws.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and the terms and conditions of this Company. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of any changes.
Effective as of August, 2020